To scale the Rarible marketplace faster and more efficiently than any other marketplace, we need a dedicated focus on standardizing processes and simplifying community friction. This will be an iterative process that I believe starts with focusing on the Rarible ecosystem. Success of this ecosystem is mission critical to achieving this.
We would like to start by operating as Ambassadors of the Rarible community who will collaborate with entrepreneurs and visionaries of accepted and pending ecosystem projects in the following ways:
Project Advocacy: operate as your project/proposal resource and take on the responsibility of being your internal champion to the community. Share with our community the projects high-level vision. Transmit that value to the community beyond the governance calls through journalistic content, email, forums, and social media (when applicable). Spread the good news.
Specific deliverables for accountability are:
• (1) Forum post bi-weekly for the community on noteworthy updates from current projects.
• (1) Forum post weekly updating community with summary of Rarible Governance Call.
• (1) Forum post weekly updating community with summary of Rarible Developer Call.
• Create social media launch assets projects can use to announce project delivery (1) IG Post/Story, (1) Twitter, (1) Discord/Web.
Project Accountability/Delivery: collect and consolidate updates of each project to the community by connecting with active project stakeholders in the Rarible ecosystem. Specific deliverables are:
• Create and maintain updated spreadsheet to track proposals and deliverables.
• Data input includes project/proposal name, timeline, delivery date status, payment received.
• Develop a window to this data with a publicly accessible URL that visualizes statuses for the entire community
Future state this consolidated information will allow the community to setup badge/rewards framework (like in forum) that gives recognition to group accomplishments and successful project delivery history.
Anything early-stage means community feedback is important to iterate on-going.
Monthly $5,000 USD (equivalent in $RARI) payments based on DAO (CY Budget) of ~$30MM.
Scope of contribution and service represents 10-15 hours of work commensurate with current active proposal/project volume. That is expected to increase overtime. Would ask to revisit allocation when workload doubles. We will supply Rarible DAO with Form W-9 or other applicable tax forms to an agent of Rarible DAO to confirm I am not subject to backup tax withholding in any applicable jurisdiction. My compensation may be reported on Form 1099-MISC or another applicable tax form by an agent of Rarible DAO.
Why Fund This
As the community grows, the Rarible DAO members availability and community cognitive thresholds to consider proposals will decrease. Standardized ecosystem processes that simplify understanding and expedite project value to the community must start taking form now. I believe in Rarible and can help partner with community projects by being hyper-focused on the value creation processes and the mechanics that drive organic growth.
Whether this proposal gets accepted or not, consider the offer herein to be available to anyone that’s part of the Rarible Community.